BMW E9X/E8X/F2X/F3X/F8X Front Tie Rod Ends (TRE) allow the tie rod end pivot to be relocated, which will correct bump steer resulting from modified caster or lower arm geometry, thus reducing lap times. On cars that are lowered significantly, relocating the pivot point will also keep the tie rod end from binding, thereby preventing the inner tie rods from breaking or bending when racing.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA!
BMW E9X/E8X Adjustable Front Tie Rod Ends Feature:
• ASTM A574 socket head cap bolts used for maximum articulation with minimum tensile strength of 170,000 psi
• Custom CNC machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum curved turnbuckles to maximize articulation and allow full droop travel
• Low friction Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends
• 1/4" and 1/8" thick Stainless Steel bump steer spacers for precise adjustment, with tapered ends to provide more misalignment
• Blue Anodized Titanium socket head cap screws for lightweight and robust clamp force
E81, E82, E82M, E87, E88
E90, E91, E92, E93, M-Series
2010 - 2019
F20, F21, F22, F23
2011 - 2020
F30, F31, F32, F3, F34, F36
2014 - 2021
F80, F82, F83, F87
SPL Bumpsteer Adjustable Tie Rod Ends
Don't see what you are looking for?
Send us a DM on our Instagram @modinfinite_ or send us an email @ Modinfinitemotorsports@gmail.com