Reduce engine oil temperatures, extend engine life, and keep your horsepower consistent with a PERRIN Oil Cooler.
Why You Want This
- In racing conditions engine oil temperature skyrockets. This causes decreased engine performance and reduces the oil's ability to properly lubricate. A well-designed engine oil cooling system like the PERRIN Oil Cooler Kit will help keep temperatures within the desired temperature range, thus maintaining performance and prolonging engine life. Most setups can see a drop of approximately 15 degrees -20 degrees F at 7000 RPM.
- Using a bar and plate core maximizes heat dissipation without pressure build-up. Oil-ways are interspaced with in-line turbulators to gently stir the fluid being cooled, thereby ensuring that the fluid has exposure to the entire internal surface area of the oil cooler with low pressure lost.
- The PERRIN Filter Adapter features an integrated 85 degrees C (185 degrees F) thermostat. This means your oil will reach the optimum operating temperature of 85 degrees C within the engine before it is released to the oil cooler.
- In addition to a new OEM oil filter from Subaru, for 2013-2020 vehicles, we Include a PERRIN Oil Spacer to allow for easy installation of the thermostat-filter assembly.
- The PERRIN Oil Cooler comes with custom brackets that allow the oil cooler core to mount directly to existing holes in the OEM core support of your vehicle. Made from CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum, the brackets look sleek and stylish while blending seamlessly behind your bumper.
- The PERRIN Oil Cooler Kit features lightweight Aeroquip brand -10 hose that are rated for 250psi and 300 degrees F continuous temperature. Each hose comes pre-assembled and wrapped with our Industrial grade Pyrojacket that can withstand continuous exposure to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C) and up to 2000 degrees F (1090 degrees C) for 15-20 minutes.
PSP-OIL-114 - Whats in the Box
(1) PERRIN Oil Cooler Core
(1) Thermostat Oil Filter/Cooler Adapter
(1) M20 Threader Adapter
(1) Long High-Pressure Hose
(1) Short High-Pressure Hose
(1) Subaru Factory Oil Filer
(2) PERRIN Oil Cooler Mounting Brackets
(2) M6x16 Socket Cap Screws
(4) M8x14 Flat Head Screws
(2) M8 Fender Washers
(2) M6x18 Fender Washers
(15) Zip ties
(1) PERRIN License Plate Frame
- Warranty & Instructions
Don't see what you are looking for?
Send us a DM on our Instagram @modinfinite_ or send us an email @ Modinfinitemotorsports@gmail.com
*Disclaimer: Wheel and fender fitment will depend on tire size and alignment settings. Please consult your local tire/wheel shop for the optimal fitment. *