TR Twin Turbocharger Upgrade for BMW N54 E90 / E92 / E60 / E82 / E88...
Look no further for your BMW N54 turbo upgrade! TR offers three different sizes for your BMW N54 turbo upgrade needs. Constructed from the ground up, TR N54 turbos are completely new and there is no need to send in your old turbos! All three variations of the TR N54 turbos come with new exhaust manifolds to replace the factory exhaust manifold as well as stainless-steel turbo exhaust housings. The smallest (15T) of the N54 turbo upgrade is rated at maximum 625WHP and the largest turbo upgrade (19T) is rated at 720 WHP with the right supporting modifications. TR provides the best value for your BMW N54 turbo upgrade!
Each of the turbos features a TD04 stainless steel exhaust housing with an 11-blade turbine wheel and 6+6 billet compressor wheel pattern. The center rotating bearing housing is designed to work with factory oil lines and coolant lines. The compressor housing is machined to accept the larger compressor wheel and to accommodate increased air flow. Note that this is not a hybrid turbo where factory-sized housings and shaft are used with larger compressor and turbine wheels. All
the components, including the internals, in these turbos are upgraded and larger than factory, while still maintaining the factory bolt-on characteristics.
|Compressor Wheel||Turbine Wheel||Max Supported Power||Turbo Inlet Size|
|TR-TW2004 (15T)||42.0 mm||56.0 mm||720 HP||1.80 in|
|TR-TW2005 (16T)||43.4 mm||56.0 mm||780 HP||1.80 in|
|TR-TW2006 (19T)||46.0 mm||58.0 mm||830 HP||2.00 in|
Compatible with all BMW N54 platforms, Left and Right hand drive. Detailed list below:
- 2006–2010 E90/E91/E92/E93 335i
- 2007–2010 E60/E61 535i
- 2007–2010 E82/E88 135i
- 2008–2010 E71 X6 xDrive35i
- 2009–2016 E89 Z4 sDrive35i
- 2008–2012 F01 740i
- 2011–2013 E92/E93 335is
- 2011 E82 1 Series M Coupe
- 2011–2016 E89 Z4 sDrive35is
* Note that the 19T turbos require 2-inch inlet pipes or hose upgrades to cater to the increased airflow capabilities. The stock inlet pipe will not work with the 19T turbo.
* We always suggest the use of an aluminum aftermarket charge pipe and BOV combo with upgraded turbos.
- 100% Bolt-on
- 6+6 Compressor Wheel Blade Design
- Billet Compressor Wheels
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Housings
- No Core Charge
- Stock Location
- 2x N54 Turbocharger
- 2x Exhaust Manifold
You may also like...