EVS Tuning Front Anti-Bumpsteer Kit - 2000-2009 Honda S2000
The angle on the steering tie rod changes when lowering the S2000 with coilovers or lowering springs. This often causes the front wheels to tug when driving over un-even roads at high speeds.
Because the factory designed the steering system to be optimized at the stock height, it takes very little angle in the wheel to make the car steer.
The EVS Tuning anti-bumpsteer kit returns the steering tie rod to the optimized height in order to create a oem-like suspension angle and to minimize bumpsteer.
Recommended for all lowered S2000 models.
- CNC machined Forged 6061 aluminum
- Anodized red coating preventing oxidization
- Laser etched EVS Tuning Logos
- Flanged for easy placement and installation
- Compatible with rigid collars
You may also like...