Advan TCIII ( TC3 ) Wheel 18x9.5 / 5x114.3 / Offset +45 RACING GLOSS BLACK FINISH
Note: Wheels Sold Individually
Now there's a sports wheel with the specs that core sports users demand, a true 18inch sports wheel, aimed at high performance cars in Japan and Europe, that can take S tires and the slicks used in circuit racing. These one-piece wheels carry the name of the TCII, the flagship wheel of the Advan Racing brand, hence the TCIII moniker. The TCIII is based on the traditional 5 spoke design of the TC series with a more concave spoke design. They can be put on 390mm diameter rotors as well, clearing large big brake kits. Specifically, these wheels provide ample caliper clearance to both the R35 GTR and the Porsche 997 GT3 RS. They take full advantage of Yokohama's proud heritage of casting technology. Because they meet JWL standards, they're completely street legal.
- These one-piece wheels which carry on the name of the TCII are the new flagship wheels of the ADVAN Racing bland. These TCIII are based on the traditional 5-spoke design of TC series with more concave spoke.
- These one-piece wheels combine high-quality casting method with flow-forming production techniques.
- “ADVAN Racing”is cast on the rim between spokes in 1mm high. After painting, the letters are engraved on the face by 3D processing machine.
- The special ADVAN Racing TCIII decal on the spoke is included.
- These wheels are designed to be used without center caps. ADVAN Racing CAPs are optional.
You may also like...